Softeners using the 5800SXT LXT valve are available in meter initiated configurations. The SXT electronics of the valve provide both the owner and installer a simple to operate, user friendly method of making adjustments to the control. LXT version has only has 5 items that need to be programed. Valves are available with either conventional co-current regeneration or a more efficient countercurrent regeneration.
- Available in capacities with 0.5 to 2.5 cubic foot of resin.
- The 5800SXT LXT meter initiated valve regenerates only when needed once a preset volume of water has passed through the softener.
- The standard regeneration occurs at 2:00 AM, but this can be easily adjusted to any other time of the day.
- The easy to read large backlit display alternates between the time of day and remaining usable volume prior to regeneration.
- An automatic override can be programmed to regenerate the valve after set number of days if regeneration has not been initiated by the meter due to low usage.
- Regeneration cycles are fully adjustable.
- Electrical: 12V / 60 Hz (120V to 12V wall mount transformer included).
- Soft water refill of the brine tank.
- Programming stored in the elecronics and not effected by power outages.
- Diagnostics for historical valve performance.