Suspended particulate matter which gives water a cloudy appearance is trapped in this high performance silt, sediment and turbidity media filter bed to produce clean, clear water. This filter uses next-Sand media which is based on a rare natural mineral that is highly processed and graded. Its unique properties allow it to radically alter the performance and cost of media filtration. The hardness, stability and micro-porous character of next-Sand filter makes it a perfect filtration media for virtually every application in the water and wastewater treatment industry.
- Available in capacities with 0.75 to 2.0 cubic foot of media.
- High filtration performance - 3-5 micron removal.
- High capacity filtration throughout the entire next-Sand filter bed depth provides more than twice the capacity of multimedia filtration.
- High flow– 3-4 times that of multimedia with superior filtration.
- Long lasting media (>5 years) not consumed in the process.
- Simple periodic backwash keeps the media clean and operating efficiently
- Calendar clock initiated valves are set to backwash at preset intervals at 12:30 AM
- 2510 electronic SXT 120v transformer to 24v.
- 5 year warranty on the control valve.
- 10 year warranty on the mineral tank.
- 2510 valve with SXT electronics also incorporate;
- Adjustable regeneration time
- Easy to read LED display
- Automatic regeneration override can be programmed
- Regeneration cycles are fully adjustable